Help Please

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
frutl00pz
New Poster

Help Please

Because of covid-19 I now have 2 kids at home who need the internet for schoolwork.My problem is i owe a past bill of $45 thats due now. The chat room person told me i couldnt get one. I told them I could pay the total on april 3 but still they wouldnt help....i understand there are rules and bills have to be paid...but in light of whats going in the world today why cant hughesnet give people a break like other companies? there extra cost for families now with kids being home some peope cant work ect..... im just asking for a couple of weeks....

3 REPLIES 3
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

The HN reps on this site will be back tomorrow, and I'm sure you'll get an answer within the week. In the meantime, hang tight!

Liz

Hi frutl00pz,

Thanks for reaching out, I've pulled up your account to have a closer look. Please check your private messages (PM) in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM to further address your concerns.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz

Good morning frutl00pz,

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. Please be sure to check your private messages, I've sent you a PM to address your concerns.

If you still have other questions, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can better assist you. If you need more info about how the pandemic is affecting HughesNet, keep checking this thread for updates.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!