cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inaccurate Data Usage Reporting

Highlighted
Professor

Re: Inaccurate Data Usage Reporting

I use evidence.  I've known Mark for a while and am familiar with his expertise. He has also proven himself (and his expertise) here over the time he's been participating here, so I'm confident he's not making it up.   

Edit:  Looks like Mark's not to be trusted, so as you were. LOL

scottD wrote:

It's the internet, people make things up all the time. Do you just accept things people say on the internet as truth? I don't.

No offense to Mark, of course. 

Assistant Professor

Nah, I'm with Scott. I wouldn't listen to me, either. 😂

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Professor

Moved to "Do Not Trust" list? Check.

Distinguished Professor IV

@scottD wrote:

@maratsade - why would Mark make it up? I don't know? It's the internet, people make things up all the time. Do you just accept things people say on the internet as truth? I don't. 

Though one certainly has to be careful on the net, a person's badge/rank on this Community can give an indication of their trustworthiness.  As another indicator, you can click on their name to see their particulars.

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Assistant Professor

@GabeU wrote:

click on their name to see their particulars.

How embarassing. Have I left the cam on again?

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Distinguished Professor IV

@MarkJFine wrote:

@GabeU wrote:

click on their name to see their particulars.

Capture.JPG

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Professor

I have sent you several emails about that, but you keep thinking it's spam. 

@MarkJFine wrote: