Made payment and still had money drafted

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cholcomb84
New Poster

Made payment and still had money drafted

Fed up with Hughesnet, spoke with 2 reps via chat and spoke with someone on the phone. We're on autopay, and have had every payment drafted out of our checking account. They did not take June's payment out until 2 days after it was due , so I paid what was due. They then drafted over $100 out of our account for the payment. I told them that we overpaid because they took out the money after the due date and they insisted that we didn't make a payment two months prior. That is absolutely ridiculous because we're on auto pay and I have proof from my bank account that the money was taken out. They are just flat out lying.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Good morning cholcomb84,

Thanks for posting, I can certainly look into this for you. According to your billing history, these charges are valid, as there was no payment received for the May bill so these two latest charges, $95.88 and $111.78 cover your May and June bills, respectively. So you're all caught up and currently have a zero balance. Hope that clears things up!

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

The reps will likely be able to look into this for you, but they won't be back on until Tuesday due to the holiday.  

Liz

Good morning cholcomb84,

Thanks for posting, I can certainly look into this for you. According to your billing history, these charges are valid, as there was no payment received for the May bill so these two latest charges, $95.88 and $111.78 cover your May and June bills, respectively. So you're all caught up and currently have a zero balance. Hope that clears things up!

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!