Hughesnet Community

Multiple account attachment issue

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LarryPeterson1

Multiple account attachment issue

When calling for another issue, I was told that I had 3 accounts. We have 2 satellites at 2 houses on our rural property. I have been unknowingly paying for 3 accounts for 11months.
After over 2 hours on the phone with people who had a hard time understanding my problem, I was told that they would credit me for 1 month. I'm out $800. I should have checked my credit card account. This is not right !
4 REPLIES 4
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

The HN corporate reps will be back on this site on Tuesday. Give them time to look at your account and see what's going on. 

LarryPeterson1 wrote:
When calling for another issue, I was told that I had 3 accounts. We have 2 satellites at 2 houses on our rural property. I have been unknowingly paying for 3 accounts for 11months.
After over 2 hours on the phone with people who had a hard time understanding my problem, I was told that they would credit me for 1 month. I'm out $800. I should have checked my credit card account. This is not right !

Liz

Hello Larry, 

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! I'll investigate your accounts to see what's been charged. It certainly is a good idea to check your own credit card statements.

Also a good idea to review your HughesNet bill. If you would like to view or pay your bill, log into the Support Center: http://supportcenter.myhughesnet.com and follow the instructions here: http://hninfo.us/viewbill 

I'll post back once I have any updates for you.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz

Hi Larry,

Just popping in to let you know we're still investigating and will post back with another update once we have news to share.  Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Hi Larry, 

Thanks for your patience while we worked to address your concerns. Please check your private messages (PM) in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM with details.