Multiple account attachment issue

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cinnamonroll
Freshman

Multiple account attachment issue

Look I don't mean to be a complete pain in the bum but, I don't expect a 300$ from someone else's account that is not part of my account.

But that's my other point my highest service is apparently fused with the internet my grandmother had at an old address. I'm supposed to be the complete account holder of the service I have and not be the sub account of the one address I do not live at.

I'm. Not paying the stupid f-ing charge of 300 dollars which isn't part of my account so take it off and for more matters dissociate my address from 115 state hwy 47 bonne terre mo, 63648
I'm not going to pay for someone else's bill.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello Cinnamonroll,

Just wanted to let you know we've completed the account separation. You are now listed as the account holder for the account number ending in 2740. Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.

Thanks,

Amanda

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

Please have respect for others that use this public support site and refrain from foul language.  

Amanda

Hello Cinnamonroll,

Thank you for reaching out to us here. I have located both the account and after a quick review it appears this issue stems from the sale of your account. The sales call will be reviewed and in the meantime we will work on formulating a resolution that works for you. I appreciate your patience while I work on this.

Thank you,

Amanda

p.s. I edited your title to omit the bleeps 🙂

Thank you, I'm sorry about my title but I was quite passed irate on the whole thing, also the zip code I put in for 115 state highway 47 bonne terre MO is 63628. I hope this gets resolved I really do.

Hi Cinnamonroll,

I listened to the call and did not hear anything about any alternate accounts or adding your account to your grandmother's, so I am not exactly sure why it was set up this way. It is especially odd because I do not believe the sales agent receives any compensation for the sale in this case, so it must have been an automated process done afterwards. I'll send the accounts up to be separated and have the account name changed to yours and provide you a confirmation here when it is complete. The balances will be cleared during this process.

Thank you,
Amanda

Thank you! It has caused me much stress, now I can be relieved thank you!

Hello Cinnamonroll,

Just wanted to let you know we've completed the account separation. You are now listed as the account holder for the account number ending in 2740. Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.

Thanks,

Amanda

Thank you, In December and November I was paying 2 bills (before I realized it being linked) would I happen to get the money I payed towards my grandmother's account?

Hello, I am sure we can work something out. I'll send you a private message with more info. ~Amanda

Hi Cinnamonroll,

Just checking in to see if you got my private message. Look forward to hearing back from you 🙂

Amanda

Hi Cinnamonroll,

I'm going to go ahead and move forward with my offer that I sent to you in a private message. We'll close this thread but if you need assistance later on please feel free to make a new post or PM me. 

Thanks

Amanda