Must move my services immediately

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hdbeavers83
New Poster

Must move my services immediately

Posting here in hopes of someone from Hughesnet being able to help. I've been calling and attempting to chat for days and unable to get through. I've moved and must have my services moved immediately so I can continue to work from home.
3 REPLIES 3
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@hdbeavers83 

The reps are on M-F from approximately 9AM to 6PM EST, so it's likely that you won't hear from one until at least Monday.  

Though I don't know whether you'll have any different luck due to the call volume increase (and possibly lower number of workers there to take them), there is a different support number for the moving program.  It's 855-460-6683.  If you haven't yet tried this particular number, you might have better luck.

Liz

Hi hdbeavers83, 

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. Were you able to get through to someone on the line about moving your service?  If not, I'd like to assist you, so please private message me your SAN (account number) or the associated phone number so I can look into this.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Hi hdbeavers83, 

We're closing this thread since we never got a reply from you. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!