My dad had an account with Hughes net but passed away July 11th, 2018

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AGardner5
New Poster

My dad had an account with Hughes net but passed away July 11th, 2018

My dad had an account with Hughes net but passed away July 11th, 2018. I called to have teh service canceled. They are sending a box for me to send the equipment back. They waived the early cancellation fees but not my dad's last bill. The day after my dad passed away, I turned the modem off and unplugged it. I can't pay his bills.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Hello AGardner5,

I'm so sorry for your loss, my condolences. I've taken care of this for you and zeroed out the balance. I appreciate you reaching out so we can assist. Please don't hesitate to contact me if there's anything else we can do help in this difficult time. 

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Liz

Hello AGardner5,

I'm so sorry for your loss, my condolences. I've taken care of this for you and zeroed out the balance. I appreciate you reaching out so we can assist. Please don't hesitate to contact me if there's anything else we can do help in this difficult time. 

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Thank you so much Liz. You don't know how much I appeciate you helping me. Thank you.

You're welcome, AGardner5, anything to help. We're here for you.

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@AGardner5

Sorry about your dad.  Losses are hard, but our parents are almost always the hardest.  😞  

Stay strong.