Hughesnet Community

Need to change credit card on file

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SheilaG1911

Need to change credit card on file

I have had a new credit card issued due to attempted fraud.  I need to update my acct with the new number.  I have called several times and been left on hold.  Today someone picked up but would not speak.  I've sent two emails and tried chat.

Please tell me where to change this information online or you will not get your next payment as the old card is not valid any longer.  

Sheila Gordon

2 REPLIES 2
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@SheilaG1911 

If you sign onto the HughesNet MyAccount site, then click on the Account Information page, you can add your payment type there.  There may even be a change section there for your current form of payment.  I don't have one on file so I don't see an option like that (I have paper billing), but there may be one there for you.

Hope this helps.  🙂  

Liz

Good morning Sheila,

Welcome and thanks for posting, I hope Gabe's advice help. We also have this information in our FAQ in the Support section of your account.

If you have any other questions, check out the FAQ or feel free to drop by the community again.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!