New Gen5

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MikeT1
New Poster

New Gen5

Had Gen5 plan 20/50 installed 2/28/18. Had gen4 10/10 before.  Was told $349.xx to buy equipment and free install. I have been charged $449.xx and plan still shows gen4 10//10. Have talked to 4 people over 4 days including a supervisor who have all said they would correct it. Only change has been the charge to $439.xx  Not to mention the lousy upload speed( 0.11) but I guess thats a tech section problem

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Mike,

Just wanted to give you a quick update. We still have not gotten the order pushed through, but should have it done soon. I will be sure to let you know as soon as I get the green light.

Thank you

Amanda

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Amanda

Hi Mike,

I'd be glad to help you out, this sounds really frustrating and probably tiresome to explain. I'll review the account order history and see what is going on - sounds like the install order was set up wrong. I will get back to you with more information.

Thank you

Amanda

Thank you

Hello Mike,

Thank you for waiting. I see that the order for your installation and the upgrade for the service plan got stuck in our system halfway through processing and doesn't seem to be "completed" even though you are already set up and active. The installation discount did not come in at the full amount either, so I will apply credit to offset that for you. I am working with our billing team to get the order to finish processing like normal so your service plan can take effect. I am not sure if the upload speeds are attributed to the new modem vs. old plan, we will have to see. Again, I will keep you updated.

Thanks,

Amanda

Great, thank you very much

Hi Mike,

Just wanted to give you a quick update. We still have not gotten the order pushed through, but should have it done soon. I will be sure to let you know as soon as I get the green light.

Thank you

Amanda

Mike - the order has been completed and I just verified that your system is now reflecting your 20GB Gen5 plan. Please be sure to let Liz know if you experience any changes in upload speeds through your other thread. If you need anything else please let me know!

Thank you

Amanda