Hughesnet Community

New Install

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KYbunnies

New Install

It is countdown time. currently 6 am at my house. Okay I know stupid and people will probably think I belong in a mental hospital, but I am excited about upgrading. I really hope this fixes all problems. (No weather is not counted as a problem).

So Sara/Suz expect me back sometime later today. 🙂 If I ever meet you two ladies and Stephanie and Bradley I will take everyone out for a nice big juicy steak or you can come to Kentucky and have some fresh beef that we raise.

Really cannot wait to upgrade, I kinda feel like a kid on Christmas morning.
22 REPLIES 22
JacksonTech

Thanks for the information! I'm not considering publishing but that may change eventually.

I hope your new install is still performing well. It seems that people get placed into two buckets when they subscribe to HughesNet: those that have no problems (like me, so far), and those who are living in an alternate dimension where everyone has goatees and the modem goes down every other day. Hopefully, you landed in the first bucket...

~HF
BirdDog
Assistant Professor

Yea HF, I got put in the good bucket also it seems. Some short lived prime time slowdowns and a signal reduction when they messed with my beam. So far though service has been pretty good on Gen4.

April 18th install.