Hughesnet Community

Over charged last two months

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
makingdo

Over charged last two months

I just got off the phone with a representative after realizing I had been charged appx 196.00 for the last two months.  The rep determined I had been charged for a service technician call.  I wish to contest this.  The first time the tech came out, I believe the rep did tell me I would get charged for it even though I didnt think I should.  Anyway, the tech came out and said the situation could have been handled by phone and that I should not be charged.  I had terrible internet over the next few weeks, having to call about every other day to get service restored.  Finally they sent out a new tech.  He came out on a Sunday afternoon.  He determined my pole had been set in foam and was not secure.  He re-set the pole in concrete and I have had no problems since.  So....basically, I'm saying I should not have been charged for either tech support visit.  The case numbers associated with these visits are 125534005 and 124758179.  

My phone number is [removed to protect your privacy].  Please make me a happier customer by resolving this issue

1 REPLY 1
Liz

Good morning makingdo,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! Thank you for providing me those case numbers, it helps. Please check your private messages (PM) in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM to further address your concerns.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!