Hughesnet Community

Payment extension

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cm2

Payment extension

I need about another week or so to pay this bill my kids need it for school what do I do
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

You can call 1-866-347-3292 and ask to  have a due date extension applied to your account. You can only have 3 of these in a 12 month period.

Cm2 wrote:
I need about another week or so to pay this bill my kids need it for school what do I do

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
maratsade

You can call 1-866-347-3292 and ask to  have a due date extension applied to your account. You can only have 3 of these in a 12 month period.

Cm2 wrote:

hello good morning last week I had to make a payment in the amount of 51.88 as every month. but that day I did not have the check I asked for an extension until Friday and I was granted I realize on Sunday March 15 that I had not been debited for the 51.88 and call with Miss Gaby Smith I let her know that we had He asked for an extension and we had not been charged the amount of 51.88. I realize that the internet is super slow when I enter the account of the cooperative they charged me 76.88 and they declined and charged me $ 10 from my account for insufficient funds from hugnest which surprised me because that was not the agreement and neither was the amount. Yesterday I sent the amount of 42. dollars to hugnest, he hoped they could solve me because I am running a balance of 32 dollars and that is not what I paid. Thank you very much I hope you can help me.
Reggie
Teaching Assistant

@Jarelis37 wrote:
hello good morning last week I had to make a payment in the amount of 51.88 as every month. but that day I did not have the check I asked for an extension until Friday and I was granted I realize on Sunday March 15 that I had not been debited for the 51.88 and call with Miss Gaby Smith I let her know that we had He asked for an extension and we had not been charged the amount of 51.88. I realize that the internet is super slow when I enter the account of the cooperative they charged me 76.88 and they declined and charged me $ 10 from my account for insufficient funds from hugnest which surprised me because that was not the agreement and neither was the amount. Yesterday I sent the amount of 42. dollars to hugnest, he hoped they could solve me because I am running a balance of 32 dollars and that is not what I paid. Thank you very much I hope you can help me.

It would be best if you started your own post.

maratsade

Reggie's right, and to do that, go to myAccount and Billing and click on "start a topic." You can copy what you posted here and then paste it over there. 

Since this is a solved thread, I wonder if the mods can lock it.