Purchased tokens not showing up

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jallenhere
Spectator

Purchased tokens not showing up

I purchased 10G of tokens almost 24 hours ago and they still have not been applied to my account.  The billing is there but no tokens....what's up with that?  Does it normally take this long to add them to the account?

6 REPLIES 6
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Typically, the tokens are added immediately. Don't fret; it the tokens are still missing next week when the HughesNet reps come on the site, they will add them manually.   

To be sure, check your account, and restart your modem. 

So, if they don't show up until next week am I slowed down until then? 

GabeU

@jallenhere 

Just in case, are you looking at your Service Plan data or the Token Data?  Token Data goes into its own data bank.  It doesn't get added to your Service Plan data.  

You should see it in the "Data Tokens Available" or "Token Data" or similarly titled line wherever it is you look at your data levels. 

maratsade

@jallenhere wrote:

So, if they don't show up until next week am I slowed down until then? 

Not necessarily. Follow @GabeU 's instructions and if the tokens are still not showing, call the 24/7 800 number. 

Ahhh....so, it doesn't actually change my data that is available on my usage screen?  I see it says that I have 15.4 GB tokens available on my usage screen.  No worries then, thank you!

GabeU

@jallenhere 

Not your regular data, no.  Right now, if you're out of plan data, it should be drawing from that Token Data.  If you still have some Service Plan data, but are getting close to running out, it will automatically switch to drawing from the Token data when you do run out.  The Token Data always shows in and is drawn from its own data bank (Service Plan Data, Bonus Zone Data and Token Data).  

Happy to help.  🙂

Edit:  Just to add, and in case anyone else reads this, the schedule for data usage is as follows, with the following data bank automatically kicking in when the prior is exhausted...

8AM to 2AM:  Service Plan Data > Token Data > FAP

2AM to 8AM:  Bonus Zone Data > Service Plan Data > Token Data > FAP

FAP stands for 'Fair Access Policy', which is the throttled state your service enters when all applicable data in the particular time period has been exhausted.