Radio Transmitter Removal

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Christar71
New Poster

Radio Transmitter Removal

I had to cancel my Hughes Net services today. I moved to Texas from North Carolina last month. I had my account on hold and was planning on continuing in Texas. The place we moved to doesnt allow this service is why I cancelled. My disconect fee is 355.00. I did agree to a 24 month contract and realize I didnt complete the contract. 355.00 is my early termination fee. When I left North Carolina, I was told to leave the radio transmitter. Today, I was told to mail it back with the modem and power supply. I am 900 miles away and told it will be a 300.00 dollar charge if not returned. I was suggested that I get someone to take it down for me. This seems like a very dangerous idea for someone to climb on the roof. I called my old neighbor which is a man in his 60's. He was very reluctant to climb on the roof. I dont blame him. I would hate for him to get hurt. I was told its easy to take off. Plus we sold our house nd not a very good idea to be climing on someone elses property.  A tech installed it and I belive should take it down. Dont believe I should be charged for this. My case #113420714

3 REPLIES 3
Liz

Hi Christar71,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! Thank you for the case number that helps. We can certainly take care of this for you.  Please check your private messages in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM to further address your concerns.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Thank you for the response. Yes I am new to this website. Im not locating anymore instructions at the top right corner.

Chris

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

She's asking you to check your messages. Towards the top of the page, right hand side, click on the envelope to the left of your avatar. 

messages.png