Rebate for installation between 10/02/2017 and end of 2017

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pankr003
Freshman

Rebate for installation between 10/02/2017 and end of 2017

I had Hughesnet  installed and got a form for a rebate in early December. The rebate form said to wait until I had two invoices and as of today I have two of them since a charge hit my credit card. When I went to fill out the rebate form I noticed the last day the forms would be accepted was January 1st 2018. This seems to mean anybody who had an installation in December is ineligible for the rebate and may well think they have been taken.   

2 REPLIES 2
Liz

Hi pankr003,

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting and bringing this to our attention. Let me investigate this further and see what happened. I'll post back once I have questions or news for you. Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Hi pankr003,

Thanks for your patience while I looked into this. I do see where you found the 1/1/18 deadline, that appears to only be for mailed-in forms. You can still apply for your rebate online, as the deadline for your rebate offer isn't until March 31, 2018. You should start here to submit your rebate online.

If the FAQ and Tips sections on that rebate site don't answer additional questions you may have, please don't hesitate to post back so we can address them for you.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!