cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sumac1950
Freshman

Returned modem not credited

Greetings,

I had a problem with my old modem, and received a replacement which is working great. The old equipment was returned on 26Dec2019, using the UPS label provided. Today I received an email stating the old equipment has not been received. In checking the Tracking number on the UPS web site, it stated delivery was made on 02Jan2020. Can you confirm receipt of the returned equipment so I am not charged for it??

I have not called support yet, as I got such good service from the community before, I thought I would contact you straight away. Let me know if you need any information, such as tracking number etc.

Thanks and Regards,
Sumac1950
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello Sumac1950,

Thank you for your PM with the requested info. I manually received the modem in our system so you won't be charged or getting any more e-mails like that. If you have any other concerns, come by the community again!

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@Sumac1950 

The reps will be able to look into this for you.  With that said, though I'm not sure, I think they may be off tomorrow due to Martin Luther King Jr. Day, so it may not be until at least Tuesday that you hear from them, but they will surely reply.  🙂  

@Liz 

P.S.  And good thinking about coming here first.  If I ever have an issue, but I can still get online, I always come here rather than calling.  The difference between the corporate reps here and the phone reps, in my experience, can be significant.

Liz

Good morning Sumac1950,

Thank you for reaching out, I can certainly look into this for you. Please PM me the tracking number and I'll take care of the rest.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Hello Sumac1950,

Thank you for your PM with the requested info. I manually received the modem in our system so you won't be charged or getting any more e-mails like that. If you have any other concerns, come by the community again!

-Liz