Hughesnet Community

“Sale” and “unlimited data”

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
angiepangie

“Sale” and “unlimited data”

I know this topic was "addressed" by a long-time user, but I still think is unacceptable that you have to buy "sale" tokens from a regular price link and just hope the sale rate is applied later. So simple to have a link from the ad take you directly to where you click on the reduced pricing. This on top of the exorbitant rates and not being able to truly buy unlimited data at one monthly rate. Grrr

4 REPLIES 4
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

You don't have to hope. You buy the regular tokens and within five days you get the extra ones.  What you think is so simple may not work for the company; you do not know why they choose to conduct the sale this way; and they are entitled to conduct business as they see fit.  You have the choice not to take advantage of the sale if it inconveniences you. 

You also have the option to manage your data usage such that no tokens are necessary at all.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
cgilbrech
New Poster

Right I agree with you 100%
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Who are you agreeing with?