Sales Call Request

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
akmurfield
New Poster

Sales Call Request

I would like to have my sales call pulled and reviewed. I feel I was mislead by the sales person and feel the service I am receiving is not what I promised.
9 REPLIES 9
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

I think it would help the mods if you explained how you feel you were misled. 

Jay

akmurfield,

First and foremost, I'd like to welcome you to the community! Thank you for posting.

What maratsade suggested is correct. If you could detail how you feel you were misled, we will be able to more accurately determine if the salesperson did not set proper expectations during the call.

Thank you,

Jay

The Details:
We were asked what we use the internet for (typical question), we said streaming and surfing the internet. The salesman stated that would be no issue and told up what the average upload/download speed would be. We were never told throughout the whole conversation that there were data caps. We were never told there would be issues having connection throughout the whole house.
I was told by Customer Support over the phone to post on here and my sales call could be pulled so I could have resolution.

akmurfield,

I have put in the request to pull the sales call for review. I will send you a private message as soon as I have the results so please keep an eye on your inbox.

Thank you,

Jay

About how long can I expect to wait to receive the private message with the sales call information? Thanks.
maratsade

From what I've seen here, it can be fairly quick, or it can take a while.  Keep in mind the request is between departments and it is probably dependent on many variables.  Also, don't count weekends; count only business days. You first posted on Friday and Jay sent the request on Friday.  They're off on the weekends, so they will continue this next week.  Hopefully they'll have the information by Friday this coming week, but it's not a guarantee. 

akmurfield,

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can better assist you.

Thank you,

Jay 

maratsade

S/he was waiting on a PM from you, though...maybe that's why s/he has been quiet?

Edit: and you seem to have forgotten to lock the thread .... 🙂

maratsade, 

Thank you for the reminder to lock the post, and just for full transparency, I sent a private message on the 24th with the results of the call.

Thanks again, 

Jay