Hughesnet Community

Sales Dispute case122088873 (Pull Sales Call)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gosev116

Sales Dispute case122088873 (Pull Sales Call)

-Order Number: 15893326

(-FSO 9693194)

Purchase Customer

Promised no installation fee repeatedly throughout call

told to write down the no install fee

Pull call

3 REPLIES 3
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@gosev116 

Are you sure what you're seeing isn't the activation fee?  I can't remember for sure, but I think the activation fee is $99.  

I'm sure they'll review your sales call.  

Liz

Hello gosev116, 

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! We can certainly look into requesting your sales call for review to determine whether the sales rep set the appropriate expectations.

As the support phone agent explained this morning, typically our lease customers are the ones with no installation fee and a $99 activation fee. Purchase customers pay hardware and installation fees. I'll post back once I have any updates on the sales call request.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz

Good morning gosev116,

Thank you for your patience while your case was investigated. Please check your private messages (PM) in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM to further address your concerns.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!