Sales call review

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gingergardner
New Poster

Sales call review

Sales girl told me I would have 12 month contract rather than 24 month. When I talked to another person they said 24 and I corrected it and then they corrected it to 12 month as well. Now I am told AGAIN 24 month. Please review these calls. I was attempting to cancel my service and got talked into something else. I don’t want 24 month contract.

3 REPLIES 3
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

You should remove your personal information from your post, as this is a public site. The Hughesnet staff on the site can find your information without you posting it.   To edit your post, click on the 3 dots in the upper right hand corner of the post, and choose the edit option. 

Jay

Hello Gingergardner,

Thank you for reaching out! I will have the sales call pulled and reply back as soon as I have an update.

-Jay

Jay

Gingergardner, 

After searching for the call, we were unable to locate it because it has been over 2 years since the call was made and the call was purged from the system.

However, when you called in to move the service, we did inform you that the commitment would begin again at 24-months which you did agree to.

-Jay