Hughesnet Community

Service

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verla Baldridge

Service

I bundled with direct TV and was told I had 15GB but what I have is 5 and 5 from 2am to 8am. Not pleased at all. If I had a cancellation period would cancel.
3 REPLIES 3
Warren
Alum

Hello Verla,

Thanks for the post and welcome to the community! We want to look into your issue. Could you please post one of the following -  a recent case number, full name of the account holder, or serial number of your modem so that we may look into this?

- Warren
Christopher Jos

I've also tried to cancel my service but I'm unable to as I've been told that it's 300 dollars to cancel. The service is terrible. I now understand that this type of internet is NOT GOOD for streaming or online gameing like I was told it would be over the phone by a Hughes net agent. I upgraded to almost having to pay 100 dollars a month for more data and it still didn't do me any good. I still went with out being able to surf the web or stream movies on Netflix. I've since then downgraded to the least amount possible so that I'm not being charged an arm and a leg for service I was told I would have but simpley aren't getting it. I feel lied too and used, I feel that Hughes net uses false advertising to get people to sign up with them only to be traped for 2 years with terrible service. Do yourself a favor and just suffer with the 45 dollar a month plan so that way you won't be getting charged an arm and a leg for internet that you aren't getting
Liz

Hi Verla,

We're closing this thread since we never got a reply from you. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!