Suspending and early termination

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Debbiew
New Poster

Suspending and early termination

I called a couple of moths ago to cancel and the CSR talked me into suspending my account for 3 months and that I could keep suspending till December when my contract is up. I asked her at that time if I can still cancel in December and she said yes but I just noticed my contract now is extended to February and I asked repeatedly if I can still cancel in December and she kept saying yes. Maybe she didn't understand because of the language barrier but it's very frustrating to say the least. Plus I would like to return my equipment but it's my understanding I can't till I cancel. Where do I go from here? I REALLY want and need to cancel!!
3 REPLIES 3
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Debbie, give the HughesNet mods here a chance to look at your account and sort out what's going on.  They'll likely contact you tomorrow or next week (maybe even tonight if someone is still around).

Liz

Good morning Debbiew,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! Let me look into unsuspending your service so you can call in and cancel. I'll post back once I have any updates for you.  Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Good morning Debbiew,

Thank you for your patience while I worked on your account. Your service is now active again so you should be able to cancel. Give us another call at 866.347.3292 to start the process.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!