Tokens

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GW
Advanced Tutor

Tokens

I haven't checked on all my old prepaid and free tokens for a while but I had to go into my Hughes account today to update my credit card info. I looked around and can't find my token supply. I reinstalled the old Usage Meter to look in there. I see I have tokens to use but it doesn't tell me how many are there.

I did just spend one for educational purposes. I see it boosted my token bytes available from 32.8 to 33.2 in both the SCC and Usage Meter so I know they're still in there.

According to my records I should have 6 free and 27 pre-paid. My new total should be less one of whichever kind I spent today to test it. I think I clicked Prepaid.

Where do I find this stuff now?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@GW 

After signing into the HughesNet MyAccount site, go to the Usage page and click "Buy Tokens" on the lower right.  The resulting popup should tell you how many Data Tokens you have.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
GabeU

@GW 

After signing into the HughesNet MyAccount site, go to the Usage page and click "Buy Tokens" on the lower right.  The resulting popup should tell you how many Data Tokens you have.

GW
Advanced Tutor

@GabeU wrote:

@GW 

Ha! There it is! The score is 26 and 6.

Thanks Gabe. I appreciate the directions Smiley Happy

GabeU

@GW wrote:

Thanks Gabe. I appreciate the directions Smiley Happy

You're very welcome.  🙂