Hughesnet Community

Unprofessional and treats U.S. DEPLOYED SOLDIERS POORLY- RIPPING OFF SOLDIERS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kelly Ermis

Unprofessional and treats U.S. DEPLOYED SOLDIERS POORLY- RIPPING OFF SOLDIERS

I had requested to cancel my acount early back in february due to my husband deploying and was told I had to fax in deployment paperwork. I faxed the paperwork in, had a confirmation that the account was cancelled and then today, 4 months after, I get an email stating that the account is overdue by $61. How is that even possible? When I tried to explain this to Krisha and John in management both women told me that the confirmation of cancellation never went through and they never recieved the paperwork. They asked me to fax it again which I am unable to do since I moved back home to Wisconsin and I cannot get deployment paperwork seeing as I am only a spouse and not a soldier. I then was told that I would have to pay the early cancellation fee of over $200. This is absolutely ridiculous that I didn't recieve any bills for the other 3 months and this month I get a "overdue charge". The fact that this is how this company treats its deployed soldiers for the U.S. Army is absolutely disgusting and astounding. And they actually suggested I drive to Fort Leonardwood, Missouri to try to get the paperowrk myself, as if they would give it to a spouse. How absurd and unprofessional.
3 REPLIES 3
Liz

Hi Kelly,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! I'm sorry you've had a poor experience, we definitely want to get to the bottom of this. Please post a case number so we may look up your account and investigate further.

Thanks, 
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

donsjgm
Junior

Thank you Liz,

On behalf of veterans everywhere I would like to thank you for your efforts.
I have been out of the Army for 36 years but I am fully supportive of our men and women in uniform.
Kelly, feels angry, disgusted and ripped-off and I sympathize with her plight.
The families of our veterans carry a great burden with the separations and worries about their loved ones.
Please, and again thank you for your work!

Sincerely,

Don  🙂
Liz

Hi Kelly,

We're closing this thread since we never got a reply from you. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!