You guys suck

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Scarbub
New Poster

You guys suck

This company is a scam. Y'all are literally trying to pull money out of my account before my bill is even due. Then last month y'all cut us off 2 days early and didn't send the warning letter until it was cut off. You cut our speeds and now you're trying to say we have no power? I read through some of y'all's **bleep**. I hope you know how stupid you actually sound.

2 REPLIES 2
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@Scarbub wrote:

Y'all are literally trying to pull money out of my account before my bill is even due.

It's called forward billing. The due date is the last date the bill can be paid before it becomes overdue, not when they take the money for the bill. Instead of rudely losing it with your disrespectful nonsense you could have simply asked why.

@Scarbub wrote:

You cut our speeds and now you're trying to say we have no power?

Your speed is only 'cut' when you run out of your monthly allotment of data and become subject to the Fair Access Policy as a result.

The reps are here Monday thru Friday from approximately 9AM to 6PM EST. 

This is a SUPPORT COMMUNITY, not your personal rant stage. If you're trying to blow your chances of getting any help from here by acting like a tantrum throwing child, congratulations, you're succeeding. You're obviously old enough to sign up for service, so try acting like an adult instead of subjecting every person who uses/reads this community to your sophomoric rudeness.

Liz

Hi Scarbub,

You can check and pay your bill online via https://my.hughesnet.com/ . I pulled up our account and see that your billing cycle ends on the 30th or 31st. Since you're on autopay, that's when your bill is generated and due, so the payment method on file will be charged on the 30th/31st. If you prefer a different due date moving forward, call us at your convenience 866-347-3292 to arrange a new monthly due date.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!