Hughesnet Community

bad billing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GARY QUINN

bad billing

Is ayone having billing problems on auto pay. My billing cycle says my bill is due on the 4th of the month but on the 22nd of every month they draft my money out of my bank, when I call about it they try to tell me my bill i due on the 22nd of the month but there is no paperwork to substantiate this. Last payment they drafted twice talking about giving me a credit ...Im beside myself with hughesnet I'm about to tell them to go to hell and get their crap off my property
9 REPLIES 9
Liz

Hi Gary,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear of your frustration, we hope to address your billing concerns. We were able to pull up your account based on your community profile information.

You are correct, the due date on your bill is usually at the beginning of the month. However, your bill is always generated on the 22nd of each month, and since you have a credit card on file with us for autopay, we charge the card when the bill is generated. If this date doesn't work well for you, we can change it to a more convenient one. Please let us know if that is what you would like to do and to which date you would like to pay your bill.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

GARY QUINN

THIS IS BAD BUSINESS I HAVE CALLED ABOUT THIS ISSUE 4 TIMES AND I GET THE SAME REPLY EVERYTIME NOW YOU OFFER A SOLUTION WHY COULDNT THEY JUST OFFER A SOLUTION THE FIRST TIME. THIS IS PUTTIG AND LEAVING A BAD TASTE IN MY MOUTH I LIVE IN A REAL RURAL AREA AND NEED YOUR SERVICE BUT I DONT MIND SUFFERING TILL I CAN FIND A BETTER SERVICE. NO ONE IN MY ENTIRE AREA WANTS TO USE YOUR SERVICE AND THATS ABOUT 1000 CUSTOMERS NOT GOOD FOR YOUR BUSINESS

Liz

Hi Gary,

I'm sorry to hear we did not address your concerns the first time, I understand how that can be frustrating. We'll have management review how your case was handled and ensure that this does not happen with other subscribers like yourself. Thank you so much for letting us know. We've gone ahead and applied a discount to your next bill for the trouble. 

Would you still like us to change your bill date for you if your current one of the 22nd is inconvenient?

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

GARY QUINN

that's fine lets do it and just make it come out when it is due thx
Liz

OK, how about we change it to the first of the month? The bill will generate every month on the 1st and will charge your card then. Sound good?

-Liz

GARY QUINN

that's fine and thank you for your help

Liz

You're welcome, we changed the bill date to the first of the month. Your next bill should generate April 1, for which you will pay for the month of April, as well as March 23-31. This is because you recently paid February 22 through March 22. If you have any other questions, feel free to post back, we're happy to address them

Thanks,
Liz

GARY QUINN

wut is the cost for those 8 days that is important

Liz

Hi Gary,

It will be the last 9 days in March that will be added to the April bill. So $129.99 service fee / 31 days = $4.19/day  9 days x $4.19 = $37.71 to be added to the April bill.

Hope that helps you plan accordingly. Feel free to post any additional concerns you may have.

Thanks,
Liz