Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jmtay200

bad company

false salesmanship
17 REPLIES 17
Liz

Hi jmtay200,

Thanks for posting, I'm sorry to hear this, but we can certainly address your concerns if you give us more to go on. We can pull a sales call review if you feel you were misled by the sales person. Just let us know what happened and what to look for and we can get your sales call reviewed.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

jmtay200

pls review I can tell you I cannot trust a company with my credit card info that does their business that way  just let me know where I can turn in your equipment and at least let me or leave on good parting terms thank you john taylor
Liz

Hi John,

Thanks for replying, but we need to know what exactly we're looking for in the sales call. How exactly were you misled?

-Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

jmtay200

I was told that I would have no problem streaming movies on my 3d smart tv and that I would have unlimited data and I have emailed you guys on this a couple times that I know your aware of pls lets not act like this is new if you have a review on the three times your sales called you would not be asking and this was supposed to be a part of a bundle with direct tv with on demand which your services will not accommodate that bundle with your data restrictions and speed just let me know where I can return the equipment and atleast show some costumer service
jmtay200

i have again ask for your help thanks

Liz

Hi John,

The call review has been completed and indicated that nowhere in the call did the sales rep say that data was unlimited. As he described our plans to you, he disclosed the data allowances.
You: Which one is the best deal for me, did you say? I don't remember.

Rep: Well yesterday I was recommending our Prime Plus package for you just because that's one of our more popular packages. ...the Prime Plus plan is the one that gets you the 10 megabit download speed and then 1 megabit upload speed, and then 10 Anytime and 50 Bonus giving you 60 total gigabytes for each month.

You: OK, yeah that was the one I didn't think I liked. I think that's what, uh, I was like, hesitant about, that one. What's the next one that you have up?

Rep: The next one up from that is called our Pro Plus package, uh, the Pro Plus plan gets you the same download speed, 10 megabits, but you actually get double the upload speeds; it's 2 megabits of upload, so putting things on the Internet will go a lot quicker for you, and then--

You: Well I don't care about that. There was another one that seemed like that lady was telling me whenever I got the first DirecTV, that there was a--

Rep: Well the very very best package that we offer, uh you are actually available to get, I think maybe I told you about it yesterday, it was our Ultra package, and the Ultra package is not available in many parts of the country. So whenever customers are available to get that, uh, like if they have the opportunity to get it, you know, I always recommend that if they're going to be needing the very most data and the fastest speeds because the Ultra plan gives you 15 megabits of download speed and 2 megabits of upload speed and then it gives you the 50 gigs Anytime, 50 gigs Bonus, so 100 gigabytes total. 

You: OK, and that's Anytime, that's not the uh, 12 to midnight whatever, right?

Rep: Yeah, those are your Anytime gigabytes. 

You: OK and then when does the midnight, overnight come in, is that like also extra so that I don't go over or whatever?

Rep: Well HughesNet kinda has a, just kind of a general ideology that if you're gonna be downloading a lot of files, the best time to be--

You: I won't.

Rep: OK, well the best time that would be like, I guess the best time that you should download files, if you're wanting to do that a lot, is between 2 and 8 in the morning because that's the Bonus Period of time. There's just a lot more data available at that point, you know what I mean?

You: I'll still get that along with that other package, right?

Rep: That's correct. 
Now considering that you're already on our plan with the largest monthly data allowance, if you feel that it does not meet your needs, do give us a call anytime to cancel: 866.347.3292

Thanks and enjoy the weekend.

-Liz

jmtay200

there were three different phone calls from your sales person pls check all of the calls and quote them honestly thank you
C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

That is the sales call that was logged as the one where you signed up I am sure.  That aside, even if it isn't the call logged for when you signed up, you was flat out told each plans data allowances.
jmtay200

I never signed anything but allowed you guys to install ? you never explained a contract

BirdDog
Assistant Professor

You guys? Charles and Bill are also customers, Liz is the Official Rep and HughesNet employee.
jmtay200

the only thing I got was a bill no contract and your installer never not once said I was signing a contract that's just bad business period look I am a unhappy customer and your not going to bully me at all so don't make threats thank you
BirdDog
Assistant Professor

Threats, bullying? I made a simple statement of fact.
jmtay200

its never gone well that's why I am a unhappy and upset customer paying for a service that hughes has not provided at least I don't have to use you but    some of the other unfortunate people do I am wondering how far your going to backtrack when they get wise to your unfair business practices and another internet company is in competition with you guys   
jmtay200

its just unfair that you guys are strong arming and taking advantage of other people that have no other choice if they want to use the internet and that is what my lawyer thinks too

C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor
Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

Usually when the "L" word is posted community support tends to stop and the issue is forwarded to ECC For disposition.