Hughesnet Community

invoices

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sourdoughcathy

invoices

I am so frustrated, beyond frustrated.  I have been on the phone for hours trying to get help to view my invoices.  I get the run around and put on hold foreve with no solution.  They refuse to send me paper copies of past invoices.  This is unacceptable.  I do not know what I am paying for, what rebates I have gotten or what I am paying for.  Amazon, a company that is bigger than life, has 100% accurate data on my account within minutes of a transaction.  Amazon is not an internet service provider.  Hughesnet is an internet service provider and they cannot even provide an invoice.  I am now thinking it is a conspiracy of some kind.  Who can I complain to?  I would NEVER recommend Hughesnet to anyone.  It is my only option in rural Alaska.  

1 REPLY 1
Brooke
Alum

Hi sourdoughcathy, thanks for posting and let me be the first to welcome you to the community. Some of our customers have been dealing with an error posting when they try to view their invoices. We're working to get this fixed, but in the meanwhile try to give this alternate option a go: 

1. Log out of myhughesnet
  2. Up in the top right corner, you should see "Pay Now" next to "My E-mail", go ahead and click on it.
  3. This will prompt a window that will ask for your site ID (your account number), site zip code, and phone number associated to the account. 

If this still doesn't work you can also clear out your cache and cookies, close out the browser and re-open it and see if that helps. Let me know if you have any questions. 

-Brooke