Hughesnet Community

on lease program got charge for equipment

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chrismiles

on lease program got charge for equipment

I signed up for gen 5 asked for the lease program and they still charged me $540 for a billing cycle I've called 12 times none of the customer service reps have adjusted the price going in to the next month billing cycle still no changes keeps charging my card everyday but will not fix the bill.
3 REPLIES 3
Liz

Good morning Chrismiles,

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. We can certainly look into this for you, I've already pulled up your account and started investigating. I'll post back once I have any updates or questions for you.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Hi Chrismiles,

You had a credit pending on the account, I'm currently working to have that credit pushed through so that you can pay the correct amount due. I'm also confirming that the account was switched from purchase to lease.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Hi Chrismiles,

Thank you for your patience. We've converted the account to lease and have adjusted the charges on the account. Please pay the new current balance to avoid delinquency. If you have additional concerns, please don't hesitate to reach back out to us so we can address them for you.