"Customer since..." info location, Pt. Deux

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

"Customer since..." info location, Pt. Deux

Amanda, the other thread is closed, so I couldn't answer there. I don't have the "customer since"information in the area you highlighted.  I have something about the commitment having ended and the date. I have found the "customer since" info by checking the invoices (thanks, GW!!!).  Btw, Amanda, your power to open and close threats at will is fearsome! LOL
8 REPLIES 8
GW
Advanced Tutor

Haha, fearsome? Wait til you see her crack the whip on those engineers and make them move.
Amanda

Hey maratsade

Looks like your Support Center account is not fully set up yet, which is probably what the issue is. Can you go to http://supportcenter.myhughesnet.com and do the following?

Click Sign In > Register Now > Enter your SAN & Phone # > complete registration on your preferred e-mail address listed or make a new one. 

Let me know if that works.

Thanks
Amanda
Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

Wow, where does the time go?

I'm coming up on 12 1/2 years with Hughesnet starting with the DW6000

And the first day of a fourth year on Gen4

Ricky
Tutor

Wow I just checked my signup date. Time is flying.

Coming up on 13 years next month and still a happy customer.
maratsade

I can hear the gnashing of teeth from here!
maratsade

Amanda, I don't see where to register -- when I login, I see my SAN there, my email address and phone number are both there, I see "Account is active," etc. 
maratsade

12 years and one month for me.  I don't remember what my first modem was but I guess it was also the DW6000?  I think at one point HN sent me a 7000, but I may be wrong.
maratsade

Happy anniversary, Ricky! 🙂