return modems

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tpp
Freshman

return modems

I had long message history with Liz, then I read at bottom of one of her posts unsolicited mail may not be returned

It forced me to choose a label but that has not occured...

So I am here also.... I must move...Covid...land owner lost big bucks job must sell property.

I have besides the working modem 2 more in my possession, Liz set that up but they sent it twice...I was supposed to have received only one. But was sent two.

When tech was here he said wayyyyy out here I would keep the other one you never know. 

So....the boxes had labels for return and that was 3 years ago and they no longer exist. 

I am on social security, I will starve if charged for these. So Can you please help me to get a new return label for these 2 modems and power plugs, so I am credited with their return, plus I have no clue where they go...unless hughes no longer wants 7000 series stuff. I take it Hughes sends out some box to send dish and the rest back?

Thanks Tim

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Hi Tim,

Thanks for reaching out, I'm sorry to hear this, I can certainly look into this for you. I pulled up your account and don't see any case indicating that your service is terminating on April 5. You'll have to call in to cancel your service, and I suggest specifying you want an immediate cancellation (as opposed to waiting until your billing cycle is up).

Once your service is terminated, then our system will automatically send you the lease return kit for you to ship back the equipment. As for the extra HN7000S modems, no need to return them. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Liz

Hi Tim,

Thanks for reaching out, I'm sorry to hear this, I can certainly look into this for you. I pulled up your account and don't see any case indicating that your service is terminating on April 5. You'll have to call in to cancel your service, and I suggest specifying you want an immediate cancellation (as opposed to waiting until your billing cycle is up).

Once your service is terminated, then our system will automatically send you the lease return kit for you to ship back the equipment. As for the extra HN7000S modems, no need to return them. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Liz...ok thanks

I was waiting until I spoke to you to call them so if I did need to get the modems back, it was done before it was turned off.

So thanks I now know they do not need to be sent back.

Can you answer one question please... 

My bill due date is the 15th, they take the payment on the 5th

so what day would be the last day of the present months service I already paid for.

and thanks for all your help..I have had this almost 10 years 🙂

Good morning Tim,

Wow! We really appreciate you being a HughesNet customer for so long! It's my pleasure to help you.  

April 4 is the last day you've paid for, but I do see a charge for tokens ($25.06). As long as you request an immediate cancellation before April 5, you'll just be charged for that token purchase.

-Liz

Yes I will pay for the tokens on the 1st...

Thanks again.. I admit it had its frustrating moments but it was OK all around.

I have never had anything this long lol

Cheers