cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ladyconnie
New Poster

sale call review

patricia mahoney [removed for privacy]

When,I call for the internet ,I sign up for 20gb plan for 59.99 for 2years it's was a promtion in mail for my service address, when i first sign up during the summer 2019 in july- august, I could not go through with the installation because i had to cut the tree down  and my plan was switch to 10 gb for some reason I told him the reason for the internet becase I am full time college, I really need answer to this issues.

2 REPLIES 2
Liz

Hi ladyconnie,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. We can certainly look into requesting your sales call for review to determine whether the sales rep set the appropriate expectations. I'll post back once I get the results.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Good morning ladyconnie,

Thank you for your patience while we had your sales call reviewed. Good news, we got a very quick turnaround on the review results!  Please check your private messages (PM) in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM with the details.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!