Hughesnet Community

to little internet for high price

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
freeberry

to little internet for high price

i see some people get 50gig, i was told they only have 20g, i need the most due to my daughter doing online schooling and i pay way too much for the 20. so how to i get the 50?
5 REPLIES 5
freeberry

oh also, they locked me out because i still owe 83.00 which i paid part of this month already, i only get paid once a month and i told them i can pay the rest on the 1st, so now i can only get on their web page, ugh this is ridiculous.
C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

If you are on the 20/50 plan, then that's the highest you can get in your location due to there not being enough capacity in that region.
freeberry

I understand that but when your on a fixed income and pay almost 150.00 for 20 gig, it's kinda hard.
Chris11
Alum

Hi freeberry,

Thank you for posting and welcome! As Charles mentioned, the availability of our Ultra package depends on your geographical location. If your current plan is the highest available you will have to try to better manage your data allowance. You do have smart browsing with the plan you are currently subscribed to which should help even when you do run out of data. Can you describe the type of online schooling your daughter does? Is there a lot of video streaming of classes, or multimedia content? We hope to hear back from you soon.

Thank you,
Chris