cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EBB not being applied

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: EBB not being applied

You should head over to myAccount and Billing and start a new topic, and respond to the information @Liz  provided here.  The area where you're posting is not for tech or account support.  There appears to be a discrepancy in the data supplied to EBB and what HughesNet has. The information doesn't match, and it has to match or they can't help you. 

rjk
New Poster

The thread has been locked and it won't let me reply.  I've tried to contact @Liz and it won't let me send anything to her stating I'm over my limit.  Smiley Sad

GabeU

@rjk wrote:

The thread has been locked and it won't let me reply.  I've tried to contact @Liz and it won't let me send anything to her stating I'm over my limit.  Smiley Sad

This is why maratsade suggested starting a new topic.  

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
maratsade

Don't send direct emails to the mods unless they ask that you do.  Open a new ticket and post your questions or information there. 

@rjk wrote: