Garage ABC

Things that might be found in a garage.

Acetylene torch

121 REPLIES 121
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

utility knife

vacuum

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
maratsade

WD-40

xerox copier, waiting to be fixed. (yeah, I cheated)

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
maratsade

Yamaha motorcycle

Zerex coolant.

maratsade

Round 2?

Allen wrench

Bocci ball set

maratsade

Car 

doorbell ringers, new, in-package, never installed.

maratsade

extension cords

football, the round variety040812131529.jpg

maratsade

Is there another kind?  (I'm English). Smiley Very Happy

GabeU

@maratsade wrote:

Cool!  I'm half, as in my mother was born in Birmingham (just after the war ended) and emigrated to Canada when she was four, then to the USA a few years later.  

Back to the game...

O-Ring Pliers

I could say I'm from Queens Park, but I'm really just from Queens, NY... lol

potting soil

Brighton making City look like mugs

maratsade

My dad's Scottish and  my mum Welsh.  Of course this means I'm very even-tempered.  LOL

@GabeU wrote:

@maratsade wrote:

Cool!  I'm half, as in my mother was born in Birmingham (just after the war ended) and emigrated to Canada when she was four, then to the USA a few years later.  

Back to the game...

O-Ring Pliers

maratsade

Q-tips

GabeU

Rust-Oleum 

maratsade

Spiders

GabeU

@maratsade wrote:

Spiders

I'd post another picture of one, but I think Corrosive might have a heart attack!  😛

Torx Drivers