Hughes Net SUCKS!!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HughesNetSucks6
New Poster

Hughes Net SUCKS!!

This company's customer service department needs help.  They need educated on their trade and they also need to learn some manners.  Worst company for internet on the face of the planet.  Three times within a half hour I was disconnected becuase they claimed they "were not sure if I was still connected".  The real reason?  I was asking about service termination.  They just acted like they couldn't see my conversation but I could see theirs perfectly.  

4 REPLIES 4
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@HughesNetSucks6 

The only way you can cancel your service is by phone, at 866-347-3292 or 877-329-1403.  It's best to call early in the morning or late in the evening.  

@HughesNetSucks6 wrote:

The real reason?  I was asking about service termination.  They just acted like they couldn't see my conversation but I could see theirs perfectly.  

The likely "real reason" is that there was a chat glitch.

Reggie
Teaching Assistant

The 877-329-1430# work fine. I called this morning to check if # worked . The woman on the phone answered all my questions. She was very polite. No I did not ask about canceling my service. I did ask if someone on Gen4 wanted to cancel their service what equipment needed to be returned.

If customers are polite towards the CS, they will be polite also.

japatrob
New Poster

I gave up.... entire two years was a spining wheel on the screen. COVID-19 just gave them permission to initiate random outages. Better to go without.... way way way overpriced. extremely terrible service interface practices.... down right hostile.... 

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

You gave up how?  Did you cancel the service?