Hughesnet Community

Looked out the window at a little after 6AM this morning....

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

Looked out the window at a little after 6AM this morning....

0418180632b.jpg0418180632c.jpg0418180657.jpg0418180657e.jpg0418180703c.jpg

Evidently, the camera on my phone adjusted a little bit differently to the light with the latter pictures, as they have that blue tint.  I don't know why, but I wish I knew how to stop it from doing that.  These are just a few.  I actually got over 60 pics.  They were in my back yard, too.  🙂   

7 REPLIES 7
alfresco
Senior

We just had about 5 deer in our back yard, didn't get a pic though. My wife saw them when she was out calling our cat who went missing, I think it's a goner. She was about 15 and  born feral so she was an outside cat.

GabeU

@alfrescowrote:

We just had about 5 deer in our back yard, didn't get a pic though. My wife saw them when she was out calling our cat who went missing, I think it's a goner. She was about 15 and  born feral so she was an outside cat.

That's sad.  It wouldn't surprise me, though.  My folks have some mostly feral cats that they take care of (used to be barn and active farm right next door) and when they get old they just tend to wander off and never come back.  😞   You think more of old dogs doing that, but cats do it, too.  

Yeah, my wife had a cat that lived 22 years, same thing, the cat just disappeared one day.

My son is going to come visit mothers day, he's going to be bummed out, he really liked that cat.

GabeU

@alfresco

Did the cat end up coming back?

No,I don't hold out much hope at this point, although the last time we moved she disappeared for two weeks but I think this time is different.

GabeU

@alfrescowrote:

No,I don't hold out much hope at this point, although the last time we moved she disappeared for two weeks but I think this time is different.

That's too bad, but maybe she'll surprise you.  One can only hope.  

I like the deer pic.  It's nice to live out where you can see something like that.  🙂  

I got a pic of some deer. All of our snow has melted, you can see a few patches in the background.IMG_0333.JPG