Hughesnet Community

Test your signal if like me not getting what youre paying for. They are in violation of their contra

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kenny56
New Poster

Test your signal if like me not getting what youre paying for. They are in violation of their contra

6 REPLIES 6
Kenny56
New Poster

Merry friggin Christmas hughes

I'm getting 114 on Beam 68. Maybe your dish is out of alignment.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Chablo
Freshman

lol welcome to my everyday struggle with this service! Get used to it bud or pay the ETF. As soon as the first hits I'm paying the ETF's off and going with exede. My neighbors all have exede and have never dealt with any of the problems hughes has given me for that past year. Hughes losing yet another customer.

AMD Ryzen 3 1300X 3.5GHz | MSI B350M Gaming PRO | G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB DDR4 | ADATA SP600 128GB SSD | SEAGATE HDD 1TB | AMD Radeon RX 550 4GB | EVGA 600W 80+ Bronze
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@Chablo

"AMD Ryzen 3 1300X 3.5GHz"

Nice.  When the desktop I have finally needs to be replaced I want to build a Ryzen rig, though it won't be a fancy one as I don't really game, save for older ones, like the Half Life and Half Life 2 series, which would probably run on my slow as molasses notebook.  😛  

Something like a Ryzen 1300X would be perfect for me.  Perhaps even a Ryzen based APU, as again, I don't need anything fancy.  

It will quite possibly be when the next Windows OS is released.  

GabeU

Mine's 103 right now, about seven or eight less than normal, but it's like a blizzard here right now, so it's understandable.  

If you're referring to your speed, no speed is guaranteed, and the speed is "up to".  

If you'd like to address it, post in the tech support section. 

maratsade

Signal strength 115.