cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are you having for dinner tonight!

maratsade
Distinguished Professor III

Re: What are you having for dinner tonight!

Waste not, want not, @C0RR0SIVE. I hope you cleaned your plate!

Lazy dinner here. Pizza and salad.  And applesauce.

applesauce.jpg

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@C0RR0SIVE

Gotta love the salisbury steak.  Have some in my freezer, myself.  Good stuff!  

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
MarkJFine
Associate Professor

Wiener schnitzel uber eiernudeln mit rotkohl (ohne apfelstucke):
ya gutya gut 

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

It turned out that my Salisbury Steak TV dinner was actually meatloaf, so a Stouffer's meatloaf TV dinner for tonight.  No picture needed.  LOL.   

Yeah, I'm lazy.  Smiley Tongue

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Liz

@MarkJFine wrote:

Wiener schnitzel uber eiernudeln mit rotkohl (ohne apfelstucke):
ya gutya gut 

sehr gut Heart

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

MarkJFine
Associate Professor

Fridays are usually scrambled egg night, but not tonight.

Tonight I sauteed sliced grape tomotoes, black olives, chopped green pepper and red onion as usual...

but added some feta, crushed black pepper and almond milk, and whisked up a frittata instead.

#WasntHard

Edit: It did need sliced shrooms, but what can you do.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
MarkJFine
Associate Professor

IMG_0244a.jpg

Best one yet...
6 large eggs (w/ground black pepper, few swigs of almond milk, and 1/4 cup of feta),
5 sliced cherry tomatoes,

10 sliced black olives,

8 sliced green olives (w/pimientos)
chopped slice of red onion,

6 chopped slivers of green pepper,

1/4 cup of leftover spinach,

topped with cheddar while it finished under the broiler.
And yes, if I had shrooms they would be in there too (ran out).

maratsade

That looks good, Mark!

MarkJFine
Associate Professor

@maratsadewrote:

That looks good, Mark!

Oh it was awesome. Not sure what I did different yesterday, but it came out just like it should: Very firm but light and fluffy. Maybe I was just hungrier than usual, but it was just like an egg veggie pizza.

maratsade

They say hunger is the best sauce. Smiley Happy

@MarkJFinewrote:

Oh it was awesome. Not sure what I did different yesterday, but it came out just like it should: Very firm but light and fluffy. Maybe I was just hungrier than usual, but it was just like an egg veggie pizza.