HughesNet Community

Wow. I really thought that this particular board would be a little more popular.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

Wow. I really thought that this particular board would be a little more popular.

It seems that when conversations aren't started as incidentals on threads already created they just aren't started.  LOL.  Smiley Surprised

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
11 REPLIES 11
Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

With summer here, folks are busy. It also seems that the Community has lost some "spark" since the move from GS.

I can't really put my finger on it ...  we have PM's, we have stickies .... hard to say.

GabeU

It's most definitely lost its spark in comparison.  I can't put my finger on why, either, though I have an inkling that it may have something to do with the overall layout not being as inviting.  

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
BirdDog
Assistant Professor

She thinks everything here is lovely: 

giphy.gif

Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

With a kisser like that, I'll betSmiley LOL

GabeU

Um.....

giphy.gif

I was hoping @Amanda would reply to that Doctor Who thread from before because she's totally a Whovian.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

She'll be back. 😛

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

omg Gabe I'm dying XDDDDDD

GabeU

@Liz wrote:

omg Gabe I'm dying XDDDDDD

It's about what I felt when I saw that picture BirdDog posted.  LOL.  🙂

maratsade

@Gwalk900 wrote:

With summer here, folks are busy. It also seems that the Community has lost some "spark" since the move from GS.

I can't really put my finger on it ...  we have PM's, we have stickies .... hard to say.

Definitely something was lost with the move.  But it may come back; the board may just need some time to get used to the new environment.