Hughesnet Community

Wow. I really thought that this particular board would be a little more popular.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

Wow. I really thought that this particular board would be a little more popular.

It seems that when conversations aren't started as incidentals on threads already created they just aren't started.  LOL.  Smiley Surprised

11 REPLIES 11
Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

With summer here, folks are busy. It also seems that the Community has lost some "spark" since the move from GS.

I can't really put my finger on it ...  we have PM's, we have stickies .... hard to say.

GabeU

It's most definitely lost its spark in comparison.  I can't put my finger on why, either, though I have an inkling that it may have something to do with the overall layout not being as inviting.  

BirdDog
Assistant Professor

She thinks everything here is lovely: 

giphy.gif

Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

With a kisser like that, I'll betSmiley LOL

GabeU

Um.....

giphy.gif

I was hoping @Amanda would reply to that Doctor Who thread from before because she's totally a Whovian.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

She'll be back. 😛

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

omg Gabe I'm dying XDDDDDD

GabeU

@Liz wrote:

omg Gabe I'm dying XDDDDDD

It's about what I felt when I saw that picture BirdDog posted.  LOL.  🙂

maratsade

@Gwalk900 wrote:

With summer here, folks are busy. It also seems that the Community has lost some "spark" since the move from GS.

I can't really put my finger on it ...  we have PM's, we have stickies .... hard to say.

Definitely something was lost with the move.  But it may come back; the board may just need some time to get used to the new environment.