sales call

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wensinkmary
New Poster

sales call

I don't know how many of you out there that a sales man tell you he had to read the terms 

of agreement and he said that he was going to tell it to you fast so you don't have to 

listen to him talk.  And then he said everything so fast that you could  not understand what

he said.  I would like the company pull the recording and than do the imprecate thing to that

sales person.  I would like the apology from him and for him to tell me the terms or lose his job.

11 REPLIES 11
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

This section is not for HughesNet support.  If you would like your sales call reviewed, please post your request under MyAccount and Billing (https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/myAccount-and-Billing/bd-p/AccountandBilling).  If your call is still available, a HughesNet staff member will review it and get back to you with their findings.  How they deal with their sales agents is up to the company; you do not have a say in that. 

GabeU

@wensinkmary wrote:

I don't know how many of you out there that a sales man tell you he had to read the terms 

of agreement and he said that he was going to tell it to you fast so you don't have to 

listen to him talk.  And then he said everything so fast that you could  not understand what

he said.  I would like the company pull the recording and than do the imprecate thing to that

sales person.  I would like the apology from him and for him to tell me the terms or lose his job.

You have every right to say "no" and ask them to repeat what was said, or just ask them to repeat what was said if you don't understand something.  When you say yes, you're agreeing to what was said, and to the service.

Additionally, your requests concerning the sales person are absolutely ludicrous, and the initial one borders on offensive.

I had to look up "imprecate"... and I do the NY Times crossword every day.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
maratsade

Seems to be along the lines of "a pox on both your houses." 

GabeU

@MarkJFine wrote:

I had to look up "imprecate"... and I do the NY Times crossword every day.

I do the Sunday version, though it always comes a week or two late in our local paper, and on a Saturday.  It's like an addiction.  The New York Times on Saturday and the LA Times on Sunday, though I'm a few weeks behind, at present.

I use the app.

Can also go here and do it online.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
maratsade

I do cryptic crosswords -- they're pretty maddening. 

My longest streak was about 72 days. For some reason I'll get to around 30+ days, screw up and forget.

maratsade

Was that with a cryptic?

@MarkJFine wrote:

My longest streak was about 72 days. For some reason I'll get to around 30+ days, screw up and forget.

nah, standard NYT: Easy Mondays (I actually do them Sunday night), then increasing difficulty until Thursday/Friday/Saturday. Some Thursday puzzles are just madness. Sunday's aren't really that hard, I'd say Wednesday level, just with a much larger grid. If you can decode the theme early enough they're a lot of fun.

GabeU

I occasionally do a weekday puzzle or two from our local paper(s), but not the NY Times.  I wouldn't do enough of them to make buying a subscription worth it.  Plus, I'd have to print all of them out, and the day I have to do a crossword on a device is the day I'll stop doing them.  That's nothing against those who do, but it's not for me.  It's the same with books.  If I can't have a physical book in my hand, I'm not reading it.  With that said, I do tend to get lost in Wikipedia sometimes after clicking links to other pages.   Before I know it, it's hours past when I meant to get off of the computer.  😛