cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales call

Assistant Professor

Re: sales call

nah, standard NYT: Easy Mondays (I actually do them Sunday night), then increasing difficulty until Thursday/Friday/Saturday. Some Thursday puzzles are just madness. Sunday's aren't really that hard, I'd say Wednesday level, just with a much larger grid. If you can decode the theme early enough they're a lot of fun.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor III

Re: sales call

I occasionally do a weekday puzzle or two from our local paper(s), but not the NY Times.  I wouldn't do enough of them to make buying a subscription worth it.  Plus, I'd have to print all of them out, and the day I have to do a crossword on a device is the day I'll stop doing them.  That's nothing against those who do, but it's not for me.  It's the same with books.  If I can't have a physical book in my hand, I'm not reading it.  With that said, I do tend to get lost in Wikipedia sometimes after clicking links to other pages.   Before I know it, it's hours past when I meant to get off of the computer.  Smiley Tongue

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit