Hughesnet Community

It looks like Spaceway 3 may be out of service again!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Steppingwolfe

It looks like Spaceway 3 may be out of service again!

25 REPLIES 25

John check your Exede plans for your area. They changed mine. I am not too happy.

I now have Liberty plans instead of the Classic. Liberty plans do not have the unlimited nightly usage. You get a set amount of usage to use 24/7. When that is used your speeds are slowed to 1-5 mbps. Prices are high too. 10 GB for $59.99. 18 GB for $99.99. And 30 gb for $149.99.

My hughesnet speeds are 1-3 mbps -- and slower during peak (well most the time). The Exede Liberty plans might be good but just the point of having no unlimited period has me not wanting to switch. I'm sure I will use 10 GB within a week if not less and there goes my 12 mbps speeds

Glad to see you got it working again this time. Mine came back on its own. I did not have to mess with the Antenna Pointing this time. I just have to ask. Since you have Beck in your user name is that your last name? 😉
Amanda

Hi Sgoshe and all

We are working on getting you the absolutely most up to date and correct info. Stand by and we'll give an update soon.

Thanks
Amanda
mainer1

standing by.............
Amanda

Hi mainer1,

We posted an update here 2 days ago: https://community.myhughesnet.com/hughesnet/topics/spaceway-service-notice

Thanks,
Amanda