cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lurking and saw Liz's new post.......

Highlighted
Teaching Assistant

Lurking and saw Liz's new post.......

https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/Products-and-Plans/No-Hard-Data-Limits-for-Gen-4-Customers/m-p/84...

So I guess just making it official and to line up with Gen 5, thanks for the update Liz. Noticed the  Video Settings (Data Saver) started appearing on my Status Meter a few days ago.

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES
Teaching Assistant

Re: Lurking and saw Liz's new post.......

What are these data limits of which they speak?

Should I be concerned?

Data Limits.PNG

No need to be concerned, Gwalk. Just another way to emphasize that we don't cut off your internet if you exceed your plan's data allowance. Smiley Happy

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Assistant Professor

Looks like the Gen4 FAP speeds are now similar to Gen5, as well.  That's a nice thing.  Smiley Happy

Wait...that's the point.  Ugh.  Nevermind.  It's been a long day.  Smiley Tongue

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Teaching Assistant

Gwalk900 wrote:

What are these data limits of which they speak?

Should I be concerned?

Data Limits.PNG

I think you should swap with another Gen 4 customer who might appreciate the large allowance and use it. Maybe someone with little data hogs, as in kids. Smiley Tongue

Here's me with no kids but wifey who loves history documentaries.

usage.JPG