Bonus Time Speeds

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ecoalex2
Tutor

Bonus Time Speeds

It is 5:30 Am , the bonus time , I am under FAP after 8, I am under the impression, the bonus time allows me unthrottled speeds. My testmytest speeds are under 8mps. What am I missing here? I have all browser tabs closed , only testmytest open for tests . https://testmy.net/quickstats/ecoalex Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

This forum also has an icon for images. It's labeled Photos. If you don't see it, try turning off any add-ons you have on your browser. Some ad-ons, especially one of the ad blockers, prevent you from seeing the icon.

View solution in original post

29 REPLIES 29

The old forum had an image icon to post an image, no icon on this how do I ,or must I form an url for the red image I did post the text just not in red.? Thanks
maratsade

This forum also has an icon for images. It's labeled Photos. If you don't see it, try turning off any add-ons you have on your browser. Some ad-ons, especially one of the ad blockers, prevent you from seeing the icon.

Bingo , ad blocker ultimate was the culprit.

Unable to Mark As Anawered.png

smiling_cat-1573.resized.jpg                                                   

The ad blocker also stopped me from being able to mark as answered.

I don't know what my connection loss problem was, it appears to have stopped, perhaps the last linux update 2 days ago?

Rocket Cat.png

maratsade

Wow, when that ad blocker works, it works, doesn't it? 

Yes it does, you nailed it 🙂 your competency is much appreciated 🙂

Merry Christmas to All

Merrry Christmas Cats.gif

maratsade

Merry Christmas, @ecoalex2 !

christmas-cat.png

GabeU

Merry Christmas!  

772360660_1696872.gif