Can't see Usage Data in Usage Details on App or Browser Again

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cmb366
Sophomore

Can't see Usage Data in Usage Details on App or Browser Again

The same issue I had in June is happening again.  Up to 9/30/2024 I have the hughes.net app on my phone to daily monitor my usage of Regular Plan data and the Bonus Zone.  On 10/1/2024 it went to 100GB and 50GB and has not moved.  It is also the same when I log into my account using the browser.  I need to be able to track usage throughout the month.  Please fix the Usage monitor on my account.  Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
Remy

cmb366,

Thank you for reaching out! We're sorry to hear that the usage meter seems to be having issues again. I'll have this looked into for you, and we'll reach out as soon as we receive additional information, or have any questions.

Thanks,

Remy

Remy,

Any update on this.  It still isn't working in either my browser or the hughes.net app.  Thank you.

cmb366,

Thanks for following up! Our engineering team is still working to locate a resolution. It seems there's a disconnect between where data is tracked, and how it connects to the website. This shouldn't impact your ability to use the service, and data is being tracked correctly in the background. We will continue to update you when we receive more information on our end!

Thanks,

Remy