Did you mean: 
Pete_Vit
Senior

Email not working ?

about a half hour ago any attempt to get to my hughesnet email I get

This page isn’t working

email.hughes.net didn’t send any data.

ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE
I did not see any brodcast message that email was down, or maint was being performed, so I'm wondering if this is just me?

Carmen Vitullo
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Good morning folks,

This has been resolved; thank you so much for your patience and for speaking up so we could address this for you. Please don't hesitate to come back to the community if you have any other concerns.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
maratsade

Carmen, it's a known issue and it's been escalated to the email admins

Thank you for the heads up

Carmen Vitullo

Same here. Can't maintain connection to server. Had this problem a couple weeks ago, also.

maratsade

Hang in there; they're on it. 

wnj wrote:

Same here. Can't maintain connection to server. Had this problem a couple weeks ago, also.

Good morning folks,

This has been resolved; thank you so much for your patience and for speaking up so we could address this for you. Please don't hesitate to come back to the community if you have any other concerns.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!