Hughesnet Community

Free download time

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kay Barton

Free download time

Has the Free download time been discontinued? We've been a customer for ages and the bonus time has always been 10PM-3AM here in Alaska.The past few weeks it is non existent for me.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Hello Kay,

Welcome and thanks for posting. There was a communication letter sent to ALL Alaska customers informing them that the free download period was changing to 1am-8am Alaska time.  

I apologize if you did not receive this letter, I don't have any other details about that piece of communication.

If usage is counting against your allowance within this new 1-8am period, please let me know.

Thank you,
Liz 
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Liz

Hello Kay,

Welcome and thanks for posting. There was a communication letter sent to ALL Alaska customers informing them that the free download period was changing to 1am-8am Alaska time.  

I apologize if you did not receive this letter, I don't have any other details about that piece of communication.

If usage is counting against your allowance within this new 1-8am period, please let me know.

Thank you,
Liz 
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Kay Barton

Thanks I will adjust my time for doing updates.
Liz

You're welcome, Kay. If you have any other concerns with your HughesNet service, feel free to drop by the community again!

-Liz