cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gen 4 gaming no problem other than latency, but Gen 5? Forget about it, no way, no how

Highlighted
Freshman

Re: Gen 4 gaming no problem other than latency, but Gen 5? Forget about it, no way, no how

@maratsade

Thank you for pointing out that the community pages of the community support topics showing community posts are community based customer to customer on the "Tech Support" topics page, but that doesn't seem fair to restrict company tech support from customer situations. I would think that the company tech employees would be of significant benefit to it's customers in resolving issues. Is there a way to get company to customer support? Where would I go for that?

Freshman

Re: Gen 4 gaming no problem other than latency, but Gen 5? Forget about it, no way, no how

http://screenshot.co/#!/170f318fa8

White box user #10564 SamKnows

Distinguished Professor IV

@PoppaJohn wrote:

@GabeU

I have no idea who you are, or why you are responding to my inquiries with Liz, other than to tell me what can Not be done. I would appreciate some constructive and positive feedback from Hughesnet like "fixing the problem" instead of telling me what will not happen. In a service based business I am of the old school generation that looked on "problems" as an "opportunity" to improve service and better meet the expectations of the customer, not to make "excuses" as to why a provider of services can no longer meet the expectations based on past performance but will now have to abide with a "new and Improved" inferior product. If you work for Hughesnet, fix the problem and quit telling me what will not happen because you authority level does not allow it. If you do not work for Hughesnet and were simply responding for who knows what reason, other than to tell me what would not happen in your opinion then you must excuse me as I print this conversation out to better line my pet parrots cage bottom with, as I believe all thing should serve a purpose.

No problem.  Good luck to you.  

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Freshman

After the problem on New Years Day of no service, what ever was done to restore service also seems to have corrected the issue I was having with Hughesnet. Thank You who helped fix this issue.

Hi PoppaJohn,

Thank you for letting us know you're able to play again. I've let engineering know. Feel free to drop by the community again if you have additional concerns.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Freshman

Thank You Liz, I have been reading some of the other posts on here and see that you are very responsive and professional at your job, and I thank you. Please accept my apologies if at times I seemed extremely frustrated, because I was, but I have a tendency to strike out when others I depend on for service fail me and you do not deserve that. I am sorry if I abused the good nature of this community, GabeU and others. God Bless !