cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cindybrandreth
Freshman

Hotmail rejecting HughesNet emails

This just started happening today. I got the following message
This message was created automatically by the mail system (ecelerity).

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

>>> [name deleted]@hotmail.com (after MAIL FROM): 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [69.168.97.48] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3150). You can also refer your provider to http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors. [DB8EUR05FT052.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com]

Looks like other posters on this board have recently had similar issues.

PLEASE FIX!!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Hi Cindy,

Thank you for speaking up as well, this has already been escalated, I'll keep you posted on any updates we can share.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Liz

Hi Cindy,

Thank you for speaking up as well, this has already been escalated, I'll keep you posted on any updates we can share.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Liz

Hi Cindy,

Can you please check if the issue persists now? The recipient might need to check their spam/junk folder.

Thanks,

Liz

Hi Liz,
Seems to be okay now. Can send to Hotmail accounts without getting a notification of mail delivery failure, as I was before.
Sorry for the delay in responding. Weather issues yesterday prevented connecting to the internet.

Cindy

No worries, thank you for confirming that you can send to Hotmail addresses now!

Thanks,

Liz